cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO IDENTIFY THE TABLES WHERE THE MIGRATION COCKPIT STORES DATA?

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello community,

I need to find out which tables the migration cockipit writes the data to.

Example:

Object BANK data is stored in BANKL.

But I don't know all sap tables, is there any easier way to identify target tables?

For some objects, the table name is the same as the migration tamplate data structure, but the same does not occur for customer, where the tamplate structure is S_CUST_GEN and the data is saved in KNA1.

Can anyone help me please?

Sybille
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yasser,

SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit uses API to post the data. There the structures are used and you can not see what tables are filled.

My question is: Why do you need to go for tables? What is the reason you want to see which tables are filled?

Kind regards,

Sybille Lackermeier, SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit Product Management

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sybille,

I use the tables to do some analysis of what has been uploaded to S4.

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jo2040
Explorer

Hi

You can use TCode SE11 using the data type and it will show all the tables where used that data type.

Also you can try manually using TCode SE16N to try tables you may know.

Regards

Vincent_Zhu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yasser,

If you want to do some analysis of what have been uploaded to S4, I would strongly recommend an App called "Data Migration Status", which exactly meet your requirement. It can show how many data have been uploaded, how many failed, and you can analyze the uploaded data from different levels.

Thanks

Vincent

kbader
Participant

Hi

the App you mentioned sounds very interesting. How can I use it in on-premise? In 2021 and 2022 releases?

I thought F3280 is only released for Cloud.

Thanks!

Best regards

Klaus

Regarding Business Partner tables I recommend the slides of Open SAP Course https://open.sap.com/courses/s4h24-1

jo2040
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use TCode SE11 using the data type and it will show all the tables where used that data type.

Also you can try manually using TCode SE16N to try tables you may know.

Regards