cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Modify or update HANA Cloud DB Artifacts which is migrated from HANA on Premises

hemchand_sharma
Active Participant

Dear Community,

I am looking to update some stored procedure SQL script code of BTP HANA Cloud DB. These stored procedures is inside various schemas under the catalog folder of HANA DB not in HDI container. I have recently Migrated these objects from HANA on-premises system to HANA Cloud using BTP HANA Cloud Migration tool.

I did not find any way to connect my HANA Cloud DB via SAP BAS (DB explore or HANA tool of BAS not showing my HANA Cloud) and update my SQL script code there, is there any way to update or modify these SQL script stored procedure code from somewhere.

Note- I am using BTP HANA Cloud Via HANA Tool Multi environment version not Cloud Foundry HANA DB version on BTP

View Entire Topic
martinstenzig
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should see them in the DB Explorer if you have the necessary authorizations. Your DB Explorer might log you in in the context of an HDI container or with your user id that does not have authorization on your migrated stored procedures.

In other words, it is likely just an authorization issue that you don't see your stored procedure, but DB Explorer is likely the tool you want to use.

As alternative and depending on how your HANA instance is set up you might also want to try external tools like DBeaver.