Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to populate custom fields data in ewm /SCDL/DB_PROCI_O table

former_member201532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am transfering custom fields from ECC  to EWM when outbound order is created in ECC using interface.

in ewm i am using BADI SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPIN_OD_SAVEREPL  to get custom fields data from ECC. and i need to update that custom fields in

EWM  standard table /SCDL/DB_PROCI_O.

i added custom fields in /SCDL/DB_PROCI_O table using APPEND structure /SCDL/INCL_EEW_DLV_ITEM_STR.

how to update these custom fields in ewm table because data in these table created automatically when outbound develery created.

Can any one please help how to populate custom fields in EWM table by using above BADI for outbound order

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

You have done it correctly. ECC additional data to be moved to EWM, 1. you need to enhance the CIF for master data/ bapi  to populate the data in the custom field in EWM. 2. Make your your are not enhancing only one structure. You need to do it in the CI includes so that the field is available in all the related tables/structures.

3. The BAPI/FM which updated these tables will take care automatically to update the custom field data if the field is correctly added in all the tables.

4. If the custom fields are added correctly and still the data is not getting saved , then need to check the mapping of the custom field and bepi extension.

Let me know if this helps.

former_member198721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can you provide more info about CIF enahcement, which CIF enahcement can be used for this purpose?