cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAG: How to add a Content Approver for Business Roles?

fmartinez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

During the creation of a Business Role, a Content Approver is requested.However, I wasn't able to find where those approvers can be created. I have assigned the CBR groups in IAS to certain users (that didn't work), and double-checked the role collections in BTP with no results. In the product documentation you can find that you must create these approvers, but it doesn't say where. Any help will be very appreciated!

View Entire Topic
premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Francisco,

After assigning the groups to the user in IAS, have you run the SCIUsergroup sync job in IAG? This will bring those users as approvers in IAG and after that you can see in the approver list.

Thanks,
Prem

fmartinez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes, we already ran the SCIUsergroup sync job, in fact we scheduled it periodically to synchronize the IAS data. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the cause of the issue.

hishamshahid27
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Although content approvers are available for assignment, creation of business role does not trigger any workflow for approval of business role being created. I was not able to find any such function in SAP documentation as well.

Thanks

Hisham

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hisam,

Yes, this is functionality is not there right now. Will be in futuer roadmap.

Thanks,
Prem