haemma83
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the syntax checker of the new BAS (vs.code) screams because of this issue:

<s:DetailPage xmlns:sap.m.semantic="sap.m.semantic" id="btnAbort"> 
<s:subHeader>
<Bar id="headerBar">
<!--<contentLeft> <Input id="WERKS" type="Text" placeholder="{i18n>WERKS}" value="{WERKS}" editable="false"/> </contentLeft>-->
<contentMiddle> <Label text="{i18n>title}" id="lblHeader"/> </contentMiddle>
<!--<contentRight>
<Button tooltip="{i18n>btn_scrap}" press="onScrap" icon="sap-icon://trash" class="ZsapMBtnIcon"/>
<Input id="LGORT" type="Text" placeholder="{i18n>LGORT}" value="{LGORT}" editable="false"/> </contentRight>-->
</Bar>
</s:subHeader>

The "Bar" class is under the "subHeader" aggregation and must match the "IBar" type.UI5 Langu

It sets the whole file "red" and to an error - which is not necessary because the coding is working as expected.

Do you have an idea how I can get rid of this issue?

Thanks!

Regards!

Andreas

boghyon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I think you have to create an issue at https://github.com/SAP/ui5-language-assistant/issues

haemma83
Active Participant
0 Kudos

boghyon.hoffmann - thanks for the hint! I'll do so..

maryana_naboka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

haemma83

We would need to have your complete xml file and know which min ui5 version you have in the manifest to reproduce the issue. We can continue the discussion under the GitHub issue you created. Maybe you did not notice our respond to it in GitHub.

Thanks

Mariana

View Entire Topic
maryana_naboka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

haemma83

This validation issue as well as some others caused by API for UI5 v 1.38 are now fixed by using the API from the next supported UI5 version as described here. The fix is expected in SAP Business Application Studio and VSC Marketplace with the next scheduled update in about two weeks.

In the meanwhile you can try the fix before the official release if you like: https://github.com/SAP/ui5-language-assistant/releases/tag/v4.0.17

Best Regards

Mariana

maryana_naboka
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The fix is available with the new version on SAP Business Application Studio and VSC marketplace