cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Adobe Forms How to Get System Details (with formCalc or JavaScript)

0 Kudos

Hi, I am developing Adobe form and i need to show System based note under logo. Below picture i explained how it should be but, i couldn't find how i can fetch server details.

kjyothiraditya
Participant

Here we have 2 things: SAP server and Adobe server. I think Adobe server will be able to find it. You can declare ba variable in form interface and fill it with your system identification. On Adobe form, you can check for the flag variable value and print it accordingly.

0 Kudos

Hi, jyothiraditya.k i understood .. Thank you very much i will try it. ^^

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Instead of asking how is it possible to do it with a given language, I would first ask myself how do I know that a system is D or Q? In fact, the systems are completely identical, the only way to know which one is for what, is by learning. For instance, they could be named D01 and Q01, and you were told that D01 is the D one, and Q01 is the Q one. There may be many other possibilities, so just ask your admin colleagues how do they know.

Only after that, you will be able to search for a solution.

For instance, in the past, there was no actual way to know (just as said above), so the easy solution was to create a table containing the information. This table could be maintained in case new systems were added in the landscape, or system IDs were changed. An ABAP program can determine the system ID by reading the system variable SY-SYSID (would return D01 or Q01), and any information can then be transferred by parameter to the Adobe form.

Hi Sandra, somehow in Adobe Fragments i saw some people did it but i am working on on-premise system. Maybe it is possible on-premise too then we don't need to write a code a lot just 2 line coding, just i am wondered how it could be done in on-premise, with javascript and FormCalc. Last 1 week i was searching it, last solution as you mentioned i am gonna use SY-SYSID and checking the which system it is.

Thank you ^^