cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iRPA - Desktop Debugger is blank

Anony
Explorer
0 Kudos

I had generated the robot script successfully without any error.

But, when try to execute (F5), my desktop debugger display as blank screen. i had read the link below and asked to install Remote Tool for Visual Studio. All are done during the installation steps. All setting looks ok, but still with blank screen.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/12970219/irpa-debugger-remains-blank-events-pages-and-scena.html

Please help.

View Entire Topic
rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Aside from the "Remote Tool for Visual Studio", could you also check and confirm if the SAP IRPA extension for your browser is enabled.

For more details, please refer to this SAP documentation.

Do let me know if you still face issue.

Best Regards,

Rohit

Anony
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for fast reply. For SAP iRPA Extention, i had enabled it in Google Chrome browser.

Blank screen still show. What other possibility can cause this? Appreciate your help.

rohit_singhal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please check the following:

1. Before running your debugger, your Desktop Agent is not open.

2. When you initiate debugging, a pop-up screen opens, also in your system tray, you are now able to see the Desktop Agent.

Let me know if this helps.

Best Regards,

Rohit

Anony
Explorer
0 Kudos

1. Before running your debugger, your Desktop Agent is not open.

Answer: Yes, before press F5, i had shut down the Desktop Agent manually.

2. When you initiate debugging, a pop-up screen opens, also in your system tray, you are now able to see the Desktop Agent.

Answer: Yes, after press F5, I can see Desktop Agent appear in the tray. But Desktop debugger still show blank screen.

Anony
Explorer
0 Kudos

Somehow i just saw popup screen hidden behind, please find the attached popup screen: