cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PI able to consume webservice from UDDI ?

wilsonrsantos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts !

In my current project, we have SAP Netweaver PI 7.0, and customer requested to build interfaces which will consume WebServices from a UDDI server, in a way that, if some service needs to have its address(endpoint) changed(caused by infra-structure changes), the interfaces must be able to automatically points to the new service endpoint, according to the changes reflected by the UDDI registry. Additionaly, customer requested to provide a UDDI registry from PI for the SOAP Sender interfaces, to be consumed by company systems/applycations. Is it possible to build interfaces which are able to consume UDDI registry, and also provide UDDI registry(native) for some interfaces, using PI 7.0 ? According to my knowledge, I think it´s not possible to achieve that on PI 7.0.

If not, is it possible on PI 7.1 ? Finally, if it is not possible in any of these PI versions, is it possible on PI 7.3 ?

Thank you in advance, and best regards.

Wilson

View Entire Topic
wilsonrsantos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

I have set the answer from Baskar as correct as it is, for part of the question regarding to publishing service from PI. About the possibility of PI to consume a webservice from a UDDI service to call it, connecting directly to the UDDI, as I have asked, SAP Support returned that it´s not possible, so this question can be set as answered.

Thank you in advance, and best regards,

Wilson