Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Team Iview in MSS portal

former_member114852
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Installed the bussiness pakages for SAP PCUI_GP 600 & SAP ESS 600.

Maintained the SSO and Jco connections between EP and ECC system

I have Also maintained the below Systems in system ladscape in portal content -

SAP BW system with detials of Server with EP and BI (as the BI system is on the same Server as EP.)

SAP _ R3 system with detiails of ECC system

SAP -ITS -XSS system with details of ECC system

SAP webdynproXSS system details of ECC system.

All the system are also tested and working fine.

I also have access to ECC system with required authorization and my userid is same in both system and in backend its also assigned to a personal number.

but when i go on MSS tab and click on team iview it shows error -"Error loading template 0TPLS_0PA_C01_Q0110_V02_C"

and when I change the system setting for the SAP _BW system in system ladscape to map to ECC system it shows a popup asking for user id and password.

Firstly before making any change in the system details of SAP_BW system it was also showing a pop -up "Session managment in on". and when i click on ok , it was asking for user id and password...

Please suggest how to solve this issue..

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Gunja

View Entire Topic
benjamin_houttuin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunja,

Your remark: "Firstly before making any change in the system details of SAP_BW system it was also showing a pop -up "Session managment in on". and when i click on ok , it was asking for user id and password..."

... gave it away

The session management popup is triggered when the system you try to connect to in the iview is not called with a full qualified domain name OR a domain name different then your current portal url.

So I guess you go to your portal via the url: http://<hostname>.<domain>:<port>/irj/portal and that the system that is called via the iview is configured with only http://<hostname>:<port>;

When this is the case then Session management doesn't work properly (hence the popup) AND SSO based on SAP Logon Tickets wont work as it can only work within the same domain (by default) hence the prompt for UID + PWD.

Please check, Good Luck,

Benjamin