Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with OData Model Handling

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I don't spend any time on the UI side but I'm working on an application for another effort I have built out a while back. I'm experiencing a couple of core issues with the build process.

1. A table with an item list binding has a button on each row for deleting the record. When the event is triggered I call remove() for the OData model and the record gets deleted successfully on the back-end. The request is ignoring the refreshAfterChange = true so I only see a DELETE request, but no GET request. When I force a refresh of the model the back-end responds with an accurate list of the records, but the model does not update accordingly. The request is also firing immediately even though all changes are part of the default deferred group "changes".
  2. The other issue I'm experiencing is with property changes in another page of the UI. When I click a save button and check for pending changes it returns false (the default binding method on each model is set to TwoWay").

I've been searching high and low for any comparable problems but am coming up empty. Anyone have any ideas on things I should be looking at?

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

don't know what you are trying to ask....

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I provided fairly explicit detail of the circumstances that I'm facing. Two way binding that doesn't appear to be two way, ironically in two different ways. Property updates that don't reflect as changes that should be recorded on the back-end, and when items are removed from the model the UI doesn't update (or vice versa).

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

who knows how you code it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)