cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item &NOMAPBS: Subitem 920 is not in maximum selection S-BC-TT-02

luberruezo
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I am working with SAP CLoud Private edition with Group Reporting.

Executing the Data Monitor line item validation task 1050, received the following message:

"Item &NOMAPBS: Subitem 920 is not in maximum selection S-BC-TT-02

Diagnosis

The current data record contains characteristic value 920 for characteristic Subitem. The item &NOMAPBS is assigned to the maximum selection S-BC-TT-02 for this characteristic. However, the value 920 is not included in this; for this reason, it cannot be used for the current item.

System Response

The current data record cannot be processed.

Procedure

Reclassify the data record manually using manual posting with the special document type of posting level 0C (Adjustment Entry for Universal Document).

Make sure that on the item &NOMAPBS, the characteristic values of the drilldown characteristic Subitem should be limited to the maximum selection S-BC-TT-02.

Message no. FINCS_ACCTG_INTEG100"

However the special document type 0C is not available on group manual posting application.

Is threre anyone who can Help me?

Kind Regards!!

MFRITSCHE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Have you solved this? How can you reclassify the data record?

I have a realtime entry (0F) with subitem 920, which is not allowed for Goodwill. How do I correct this?

View Entire Topic
JEA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

The error messages says Posting Level 0C (Manual correction of universal journal).

This entry should corrected on Document Type 01 (Manual correction of universal journal) which maps into Posting Level 0C.

Then you should be able to post the correction.

Best regards

Jan

MFRITSCHE
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I have a realtime entry (0F) with subitem 920, which is not allowed for Goodwill. How do I correct this in Group Reporting? I cannot edit anything in the line item.

Thank you!

Kind regards