Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knowledge Base Widget on SAP Workzone Advance edition

chandan3009
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello team,

We have requirement to build a knowledge base widget and use it on an SAPUI5 application. I found the below documentation and it seems it has no clear or updated information?

SAPUI5 Embeddable Knowledge Base Widget

Below my observations:

1. Document shows below link as widget library but this doesn’t work when I add and open with my DWS domain to it:

https://{DWSInstance_domain}/widget/jamWidget

1. The widget id is mentioned to be as – ‘wzKBWidget’ in this document. Now we understand that we can create multiple KB widget on different workspaces. So assuming this mentioned ID is something more specific to demo setup done on SAP’s workzone?

Please guide me through to understand this gaps. Please help me understand how we can identify our newly created KB widget on one of the workspace of workzone advance edition and add it to an SAPUI5 application.

BR,

Chandan

View Entire Topic
Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

1. Can you please share more details about the error you get when using the DWS domain? At which point do you have problems?
    Maybe you can share some screen captures?
  2. One of the parameters for the widge is jamGroups and it says you can then filter which workspaces you want the search to be filtered. Is this the parameter you are looking for?

(from SAPUI5 Embeddable Knowledge Base Widget)

Regards,
Trinidad.

chandan3009
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Trinidad,

When I try to open the URL, below is the error I get:

BR, Chandan