Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large File processing issue though SFTP sender in CPI

sinhasouvik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Encountering one processing issue while try to process > 85 MB file from Sender SFTP server in SAP CPI.

In the Integration flow, we have CSV to XML converter step, Mapping step etc. After the file processing started, it is remaining in same "Processing" status. Not getting completed. Also I can see message/file is getting lock in message locks section.

After enabling the debug log I can see message is stop processing after the Message Mapping step. I have tried to increase the timeout parameter up to 5 minutes in SFTP sender adapter but no luck.

Is there any such size limitation to process the file via sender SFTP adapter? Or can we overcome the issue by changing some parameter?

Your suggestions will be very much helpful.

Regards,

Souvik

View Entire Topic
sinhasouvik
Participant

Issue got resolved after increasing the Processing Power of the CPI tenants.

Regards,

Souvik

balaji_j
Participant

Hi souvik-sinha ,

Great job! Can you share about the solution in detail or from any blogs, which talks about "processing power of tenant". Would be helpful to understand better!

BR,

Balamurugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik Sinha,

As i'm facing the same issue as my file size is coming with 100Mb and it getting stuck at message locks in sap cpi level can you tell how you got resolved the issue.

Tri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi souvik_sinha,

What do you mean by "increasing the Processing Power of the CPI tenants"?

How did you do that?

Regards,

Tri