Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launchpad content explorer doesn't show the apps

fjcarrasco
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I'm using trial Sap Cloud Platform Foundry and subscribed to the launchpad service. The problem is I can’t see in the content explorer of the launchpad, any app I have deployed in Sap Cloud Platform. However, I can see them when I run the command “cf html5-list” on the terminal of Busines Application Studio.

I've already refreshed “HTML Apps” on the proveidor content (launchpad).

Thanks

fjcarrasco
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I would like to add that (it it helps) that I can't see the app in the sap cloud platform either.captura.png

View Entire Topic
SibylleBrehm
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

which App runtime did you choose, when you created the apps in Business Application Studio? The apps will only show up the HTML5 apps content provider of the Launchpad service, if you select AppRouter Managed by SAP Cloud Platform as HTML5 application runtime. In addition, you need to add navigation properties to your app to be able to run it in the SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad. Please check this tutorial for all required steps.

Regards,
Sibylle

fjcarrasco
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sibylle, thanks for your answer. It was in that tutorial first time I faced the problem. I have done the two things you say, select AppRouter Managed by SAP and add navigation properties in manifiest file. Same I did with others examples but I can't see anyting in content explorer. Even, I delete completly the trial and create it again with the same result.

CristianBabei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just completed the tutorial and I'm facing the same issue. I can't see the new app in the "Content explorer" section.

I can see the app from SAP BAS using the command : "cf html5-list -di FioriDemo-destination-service -u"
And if I enter the URL I can see the app working fine, but as I mention, it doesn't appear later on the "Content Explorer" (Obviosly i refreshed the repository and the manifest file was changed as mentioned in Step "Add Navigation to Integrate an SAPUI5 App Into a Launchpad Site" )

I'm using a Trial Cloud foundry account.

Any clues?

Thx in advance.

fjcarrasco
Active Participant