cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License information for the generated classes, documentation example code, etc

Hey, I was wondering under what license the generated code from the Assistant gets created/is generated?

In detail, I wanted to include two generated methods from the assistant into a semi-internal paper for my work and my university. So I was curious about the license.

But my company will probably also want to know some day, if it actually can use the code or not.

View Entire Topic
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Carsten Hagemann

For productive use, a runtime license of SAP Cloud Platform mobile service for development and operations is required for the number of users running apps built with the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS.

The SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS is free for development use which does not include SAP support.

Hope this helps.

Regards

JK

0 Kudos

This was, sadly, not my question. I know about the SAP Note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2493361, which explains the SDK licensing costs.

My question was about the license the example code and the generated code is under. Is SAP the license holder? Am I the license holder? Can I reproduce, change and redistribute the code?

My point of View is more about that and less about costs.