Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between change request number and SAP business partner number

isabelle1993
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear community,

I have a question regarding the link between a change request and the bp number, because I have to create a report which user created which vendor. In table USMD120c I find the change request number and the User. Now I need the link to the created SAP Number regarding the change request.

In which table can I find this information?

Best regards

Isabelle Köhler

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could find yourself using SQL trace with transaction ST05n

isabelle1993
Explorer
0 Kudos

With ST05n I get the message "Transaction is unknown".

achim_stroh
Participant

Hi Isabelle,

creator of the vendor / BP / customer on database (KNA1/LFA1/BUT000) will always be SAP_WFRT (the technical user that is handling the change requests). But there is a specific requestor of the change request and a (maybe different) approver of the change request.

Please have a look at the FIORI App "Change Request Analysis" - maybe this is already what is interesting to the person who asked you to create such a report.

Kind regards,

Achim

View Entire Topic
bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two possible ways to get these details

1. The best way to get these details is to use the change document API of MDG. This is more reliable way to fetch the details of the BP and associated changes.
  2. Fetch the details of all CR's for the specific CR type ( Create , Change , Block ) from USMD120c. Further to that use the GOV_API methods to read the data of the CR.

I would not recommend to use the physical table names as part of building reports.

Regards

Pavan Bhamidipati