Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Destination path of Scheduled Webi reports to File System

former_member777429
Participant
0 Kudos

destination-path-bo.png

Hi All,

I am using BO 4.3 and tried to find out list of destination path of scheduled Webi reports to file system in different formats using query builder.

I am writing below query in query builder and found destination path with other details but I need only Webi report name & destination path.

SELECT TOP 10000 SI_SCHEDULEINFO.SI_DESTINATIONS, SI_NAME, SI_ID FROM CI_INFOOBJECTS WHERE SI_KIND IN ('CRYSTALREPORT','pdf','excel') AND SI_SCHEDULEINFO.SI_DESTINATIONS LIKE '%CRYSTALENTERPRISE.DISKUNMANAGED%' AND SI_INSTANCE = 1

Please find attachment where I have marked destination path which I want with report name.

Anyone can help on it please.

Thanks.

former_member777429
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

any comment on above query pls.

One more query, how to get a list of Data source (like Excel using as a data source) which are using in Webi report creation or pull data from Spreadsheet to create Webi report.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
srinivasp74
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Some versions in 4.3 , we need to ADD file system destination folder path in Destination_AllowList.txt as per this KB https://me.sap.com/notes/0002477817 . To do this, we need to follow these steps :

1) Use any of the available tools to give excel output of your query you used in query builder ( I used http://biclever.com/software/cms-query-builder/ , a free tool to get excel output).

2) In the excel output , you get the destination path as //dev-share.m.storage.xyz.edu/dev-share/S/Annual Giving/Unit Information/MED/XYZED.%EXT% . But you don't need the system-generated name of the output "XYZED.%EXT%" from the above destination result. So, remove the unwanted system-generated name as you have to provide ONLY the DESTINATION PATH in the Destination_AllowList.txt .

3) To get rid of the unwanted part from above, use this excel formula: =SUBSTITUTE(A1,RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND("@",SUBSTITUTE(A1,"/","@",LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"/",""))),1)), )

4) You will get the result : //dev-share.m.storage.xyz.edu/dev-share/S/Annual Giving/Unit Information/MED which is ONLY the DESTINATION PATH.

Srinivas Perumandla