cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Report Intent-Based Navigation: How to set default target apps?

MioYasutake
Active Contributor

In List Report we can enable Intent-Based Navigation using the following annotation.

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/sdk/#/topic/d782acf8bfd74107ad6a04f0361c5f62.html

annotate view ITEM with {
  @Consumption.semanticObject: 'CostCenter'
  costcenter;
}

Now, my question is: is it possible to set particular apps as default navigation targets?

Example

In a standard app "Manage Journal Entries", when I click on Journal Entry link, a pop up is displayed as below.

In the pop up, "Manage Journal Entries" is shown as a default navigation target.

How is this default target defined?

Regards,

Mio

rizwan99
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hey Mio , have you found any solution for this ?

MioYasutake
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mohammed99,

Unfortunately, I haven't found where the default target is defined.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

isostiz
Explorer

What I did to create a new link is this.

1) Create a new Fiori Catalog. When defining the catalog, a Z one. Enter as a semantic object the standard semantic object. In my case I put MaintenanceOrder. And as a semantic action a z one. In my case I put zpm004. I then assigned the custom transaction that I have developed to that intent (semantic object + semantic action)

2) After that I followed the same steps I would follow if I were Fiorizating a zeta transaction. Create an alias for the catalog in the following table /UI2/V_ALIASCAT

3) Tird step is run program /UI2/GET_APP_DESCR_REMOTE_DEV

4) Fourth step, I replicate the catalog. In transaction /n/UI2/FLPD_CUST.

5) Finally I didn´t create any group, I just assigned the catalog to one of my roles.

As you can see in the picture below, my FIORI standard app, is taking the data from this CDS C_ObjPgMaintOrder.

That CDS has as key field, the order field.

The order field has semanticobject 'MaintenanceOrder'. As I have created a new semantic action for my transaction ZPM004, I can now see it in help.

joy_gupta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mio,

Did you find any solution for above?

0 Kudos

Hi Mio,

This is Quick View concept, you can refer to below blog for creating quick view using CDS annotations.

Quick view

Thanks

MioYasutake
Active Contributor

Hi usha_meh_5869,

Thanks for your quick response. I understand how to enable Quick View.

What I want to know is how to display particular app(s) as link on the quick view.

If you click on the "More Links" button you'll see list of apps which are assigned to the same semantic object. I want to know why a particular app (in above case "Manage Journal Entries") is displayed as default.