Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading SQL scripts/tabs from Cloud Foundry to SAP HANA Cloud Tools

amneis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created my HANA Cloud instances through cloud foundry. I accessed the cockpit, database explorer and sql console through the cloud foundry.

I have enabled the HANA Cloud Tools and can access the cockpit, database explore and sql console through this. However, the sql console(in HANA Cloud Tools) does not contain the scripts/tabs that are in the sql console(in Cloud Foundry). Aside from copy/paste or downloading/uploading them one by one, is there a way to quicker way transfer/upload the sql scripts/tabs from the SQL Console in Cloud Foundry to the SQL Console in HANA Cloud Tools?

Thank you,

Annie Neis

View Entire Topic
Cocquerel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like you are using 2 different instances of database explorer. What you can do is to save your SQL statements into the statements library, export them all as a single .zip file and then, import this file in the statements library of your second database explorer instance.
See https://help.sap.com/docs/HANA_CLOUD/a2cea64fa3ac4f90a52405d07600047b/f7e1e69e05cb4314b134ce69e52896...

amneis
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. I tried by using just one file. But it was forbidden.

Cocquerel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried to export/import one custom statement and did not face any issue. Sorry, I don't understand why you are getting this error message.