Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDC Material Mass Processing - change documents

studencp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Has MDC Material Mass Processing something like change documents/history?

I mean when I open completed process, can I see somewhere the materials which were included in the process and the changed values? I see just Audit Trail which is useless without such details and on "Edit" step there is shown "No displayable results" (before the process completion the changes are shown correctly).

I'm currently working with MDG 9.2 and as I remember in S/4 it was possible (at least since some patch level) to show the modified content also in Completed process - but I'm not sure now if this is just like that or did I miss some configuration (?)

View Entire Topic
C_Lindner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi pstudenc,

I checked in the configuration guide and found that a gateway service for "Track Changes" is available.

• MDC_TRACK_CHANGES_SRV__194MDC Service for Track Changes - Material

So you might check if in activation step of the process there is a "track changes" button. Unfortunately I am not sure if it's there for 9.2. (no S/4HANA)

Alternatively please check if you find a "Track Changes" App on Fiori Launchpad.

Best regards,

Christina

studencp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christina - thank you for the answer

I have checked the configuration and it looks OK, however some applications are visible only in the Group/Catalog configuration but hidden on the Launchpad (even if added to the group). I've discovered that in "Target Mapping" the missing ones have capital letters in the URL:

While in SICF all the names have small letters:

And I think this is the reason - does anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?