Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-DQR in Fiori gives error on base table BUT000 while preparing BRF+ rules

JulianKuipers
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When using the Fiori app Data Quality Rules for Business Partners (F4082) I get an error whilst trying to implement a rule with table BUT000 as the base table. If I use another base table, it works fine. I only get these errors when using BUT000 as the base table.

The error happens when I hit the button to prepare the base table for implementation.

It is almost exactly the same issue as described in this post: Data quality rule for business partner error occured when retrieving rules from rule set in BRFplus. Only I am trying to implement the rule for Data Quality Evaluation. I have already implemented the SAP Notes as described in the post mentioned above. I am still getting the error.

An error occured when retrieving rules from rule set in BRFplus.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Julian Kuipers

View Entire Topic
RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Julian,

saying that I have never faced this particular issue, I suppose the specific rule for BUT000 was initially created in your system and then deleted. Is it correct?

I would suggest you to have a look on the content of MDQ_BRF_* tables and check if they contain any entry related to the specific ID reported in your second screenshot.

Regards,

Riccardo

JulianKuipers
Participant

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you very much for your comment.

The table MDQ_BRF_FUNC_USG contained an entry with the ID displayed in the error. I have deleted that record and tried to prepare the rule again, this time it worked!

Thank you for providing this solution!

Kind regards,

Julian Kuipers