Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping to XSLT

Bais
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Developers,

anybody has started a conversion tool to transform Graphical Message Mapping to XSLT or Groovy mapping?

I'm working on it with a lot of difficults to retrive all tags meaning, did you find a technical rfc somewhere?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/federicobellizia/

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Federico

Interesting project. I don't think there is any documentation of the inner workings of message mappings, so it's probably reverse engineering all the way down.

Regards,

Morten

Bais
Participant
0 Kudos

I started with analysis of "ruined xml" of MM 🙂

it was interesting to check how it works.

Node:
		/xiObj/content/XiTrafo/MetaData/mappingtool/project/transformation/brick
		<brick gid="0" path="/ns1:JournalEntryBulkCreateRequest/JournalEntryCreateRequest/JournalEntry/AccountingDocumentType" type="Dst">

Field:
		/xiObj/content/XiTrafo/MetaData/mappingtool/project/transformation/brick/arg/brick
		<brick gid="0" path="/ns1:JournalEntryBulkCreateRequest/JournalEntryCreateRequest/JournalEntry/AccountingDocumentType" type="Src">

Constant:
		/xiObj/content/XiTrafo/MetaData/mappingtool/project/transformation/brick/arg/brick/bindings/param/value

Function:
		/xiObj/content/XiTrafo/MetaData/mappingtool/project/transformation/brick/arg/brick
		<brick fname="sum" fns="dflt" object_uid="r76" type="Func">

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are working on such a product, that would be amazing. As a developer, I wouldn't even try that because, CPI supports graphical mapping too.

Bais
Participant

I will put my draft on github so you could contribute it.