cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing buttons in API MANAGEMENT- API Business Hub Enterprise via Trial account

Wu-Dongxue
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I opened the URL of API Business Hub Enterprise under API MANAGEMENT in Integration Suite via the Trial account when the status is active. But no button appears on the API Business Hub Enterprise screen except for "Logout". And I am not able to publish products via API Portal.

I assigned all necessary roles for the Trial user like in the screenshot.

I am not the only one who has issues with the Trial Account when opening the URL of API Business Hub Enterprise under API MANAGEMENT. Does anybody know what the problem is here?

Many thanks, Wu.

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi All,

7 days after I added the API management capability, I entered the API business hub enterprise page again, and API business hub enterprise can be set up completely. I don't know why, but it's suddenly available. If you can, you can also wait for 7 days and try again. Refer to the method of Bharat Bajaj in the following link to set up API business hub enterprise, and then publish products via API Portal.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13426076/cant-publish-product-in-api-management.html

Kind Regards,

Jingzhe

Wu-Dongxue
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Because I reported this to the internal Dev Team and they fixed it yesterday.