cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing library sap.ui.commons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear community,

my initial setup was HANA studio with the UI5 plugins installed via repository from HANA On-demand. This works so far fine. I was able to create a first simple application. However, I wanted to deploy the application on a ABAP system so I decided to install a new eclipse with the necessary plugins ABAP development tools, UI5 + Teamprovider. The releases fits to the ABAP server software component and I was also able to share my new "hello world" project via the team provider. Now I wanted to add some UI5 elements via code completion. I have noticed that the code completion does not work for sap.ui.commons.TextView. The UI5 Core Library is already added to the project as java script library. Then I have compared the installation with my installation in the HANA studio. I have noticed that in my project (new eclipse installation) under Java Script Resources -> SAPUI5 Core libraries there is no sap.ui.commons, but in the HANA studio installation I found it. Given the fact that I want to use the code completion I wonder how I can fix this?

The UI5 installation in the HANA studio is on release 1.24.5 and in the new eclipse installation I have the release 1.26.1.

Any recommendations?

Thx in advance.

Cheers,
Marcel

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Please try to reinstall plugins

mornee_parsons
Explorer
0 Kudos

That didn't work.

I even tried to use Mars and Luna, but alas, still the same