cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO changes reflecting after transporting the Solution from DEV to PRD.

tkbisoyi9118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Yesterday I have transported the DEVELOPMENT solution to PRODUCTION Solution but no changes that made in DEV is reflecting in Production. I had taken all the activities like activate all items, BACElements and assemble and download steps then upload and activate in Production system. the same thing I have followed 4 times from yesterday but getting same result.

In DEV system I had created "event- before save" for XBO- "Opportunity". Which we need in PRD but after transport this is not happening. The same thing I had done in DEV to QA system which was done successfully but now in DEV to PRD not happening.

Kindly help us out of this with a priority basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar Kanta

screenshot-2022-03-23-181251.pngscreenshot-2022-03-23-181349.png

View Entire Topic
tkbisoyi9118
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As I faced such issue. After the incident analyzed by SAP, the answer is sometimes due to our system behavior. We can't see what others are seeing in their system. As I checked with my colleague, he was able to see the updated transport in Production tenant but not me in my system. So it is a System error. You can clear all your temp files, cache files. Also do uninstall your SDK and reinstall it.