Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in SAP BUILD Preview

damir_sef
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to consume some data from the BTP via destination in SAP BUILD Apps. So far I managed to create a destination on BTP, create a destination sap Build, configure the authentication and successfully test the connection. I receive the data from the backend. I also bound the data to the UI in sap build and I can see the correct values in the SAP Build UI Canvas. However, I can't get the data to show in the preview.

So far I tried:

1. Binding the value to the using the formula and assigning the value from the data variable e.g. data.Test_API1.profiles[0].attributes.lastName
  2. Using the Get record collection and binding the value to an app or page variable. I also tried binding the value to the 'Output value of another node' and I get the error:

Also, what I don't understand is that I can see that when doing the GET request in the network tab the bearer token is undefined:

But the response returns a success and I can see the data in the responseText:

Did anyone have a similar issue?

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

SAP Build Apps is expecting a list but based on the response you are returning an object.

In the response mapper, enter something like this:

{ records: response.data.profiles, driverCode: response.status }

After testing, click Autodetect Schema from Response, and the app will recognize the scheme for the response.