Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No services available in Application Studio

dominickl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have recently purchased licenses for the Business Application Studio and I was trying to create my very first Fiori app using "Create from template". My System is available and everything seems to be fine, except that there are no services available:

Here is the destination configuration we are using:

WebIDEUsage has the following values: odata_abap,dev_abap,ui5_execute_abap (Not all are shown in the picture)

I have also activated the /IWFND/SG_MED_CATALOG Service 2 in our S/4 Backend system:

However, still no services available. What am I missing here?

P.S: I have noticed that there is no success (or error) message when logging in the user. Also my user does not get locked even after entering a wrong password multiple times on purpose. Maybe the login to the backend system doesn't work? But why am I not getting any error message (for example: password entered was wrong, user does not exist etc.)

Thanks for your help!

View Entire Topic
YuvalA
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Dominic,

I think some properties are missing on your destination, can you please give it a try, see documentation here:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/584e0bcbfd4a4aff91c815cefa0bce2d/Cloud/en-US/22f3401b2e464344943f2a6abf0...

Thanks, Yuval

dominickl
Explorer

You were right, adding "HTML5.DynamicDestination" = true fixed it! Thanks a lot!