Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline MDK data synchronisation error

Girish_KR
Explorer
0 Kudos

H,

I am getting the below error in MDK application, while trying to initialise ODATA local storage.

Error: [-10340] The download failed due to an error on the server: -857 (SERVER_SYNCHRONIZATION_ERROR) ([-10225] Message: User exception: [-100000] An unexpected error occurred while converting the OData metadata to the Offline OData client database metadata: An exception occurred.

Error caused by: An exception occurred.) : Error: [-10340] The download failed due to an error on the server: -857 (SERVER_SYNCHRONIZATION_ERROR) ([-10225] Message: User exception: [-100000] An unexpected error occurred while converting the OData metadata to the Offline OData client database metadata: An exception occurred. Error caused by: An exception occurred.)

Regards,

Girish

View Entire Topic
Girish_KR
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,
Could you please elaborate on how you are able to download all data? I am facing some issues achieving it.

sopizaken
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

I am not able to download all data as i am encountering the SERVER_SYNCHRONIZATION_ERROR.

I tried to add a "$top=10" query option on InitializeOffline.action, but would always display a single item even if there are thousands of records. But when i try to fetch specific items, they are correctly retrieved. Would you know how to fix this issue?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This sounds like a different issue that happens to be resulting in the same error originally reported. I would recommend opening a new question to better track the issue.