cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Connectors using trial account | authorization error

Dimitri
Active Contributor

Hi,

My objective is to briefly create a demo.
I found a blog, but at step 1, it fails already...

• SAP Cloud Platform Open Connectors service enabled
  • Role collection created
  • Open Connector roles assigned to the role collection
  • Trust configuration modified and role collection added to my account

When I want to go to the Open Connectors application, I receive this error: No authorized user found. Please contact your administrator to obtain access.

Any ideas or thoughts? Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing exactly same issue. On NEO it's working fine. But on CF the autorization error appears.

divya.mary: Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance,

Frank

obey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also get the similar error today, I got this when trying to access the open connector service from trial sub account, Please advice.

former_member697566
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I've already created a separate question about this topic: https://answers.sap.com/questions/13121297/open-connectors-application-not-accessible-on-clou.html, but just in case, I decided to post it here too.

I have the same problem that most of you have here. I tried every approach that I saw, but it did not work. I can not even see the Environments region on the page, to switch to Neo environment. See attached image.

img1.png

View Entire Topic
Kheren
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello! I have the same issue... did you get to solve this?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not.

I tried to open an incident, but that does not seems to be possible with a trial account.
When I have the time one of these days, I will try again. In case I find it, I will post it here. For sure

dirugadr
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, I'm facing the same problem. I don't know how to access to OpenConnectors from my trial Account.