Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass Selection screen parameters of VL10c to User exit program

former_member625937
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Few selection screen parameters are provided in the VL10c program which runs in background.

IF the VL10c runs in the background, based on few conditions from selection screen and few custom tables...I want to set the Delivery block during Delivery creation...as VL10c does the same.

I want to collect the Selection screen parameters values and validate in user exit of delivery...request to provide me suggestion on the same.

Setting the Delivery block is fine but not able to fetch the Selection screen values in user exit.

Regards,

karthik S

former_member625937
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have planned the solution as below using the stack values which is flowing in the right side in debug mode.

Hope its a correct one

Kindly suggest on the same.

Individual selection screen values i can get and play around with it as belo...hope its fine one...

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmmm, why would selection screen values drive validation behavior? Shouldn't that be performed against the data itself?

former_member625937
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi... sure...you are right but it's a standard program tcode vl10c...so based on selection screen values I have to set delivery block during delivery creation in likp structure...

Hope I can plan the same which I have suggested earlier??

Regards

Karthik

former_member625937
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...I have to receive few selection screen values into my user exit and set delivery block in user exit based on some validation.

Regards

Karthik s

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it's working as was requested then it should be fine, but this is the type of thing that needs a process solution and not a development hack solution.

View Entire Topic
emanuel_klenner
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try function module RS_REFRESH_FROM_SELECTOPTIONS.