Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas ideas for HR transaction PA30

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently delving into the capabilities of SAP Screen Personas to demonstrate its potential to our business stakeholders. My goal was to simplify the often complex PA30 transaction within our HR processes. This transaction involves navigating through various infotypes to update data, and I initially thought of showcasing how Personas could streamline this process by displaying multiple infotypes on a single screen.

However, I've realised that the Personas editor only allows the display of one infotype at a time, which means the screen will show just one infotype when using the WYSIWYG editor:

My aim remains to present multiple HR infotypes on a single screen, but I'm grappling with finding the optimal approach. If anyone has insights, suggestions, or experiences in working with HR screens using Personas, I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you for your valuable insights!

View Entire Topic
PeterSpielvogel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I don't recall if they used SMEN or PAxx as the starting point for the flavor. In any case, you would need to add custom fields and use scripting to populate them. It is not a simple process, but the potential for saving time is huge, as you saw in the video. You can also use a remote function call (RFC) to extract the data from the back end. This would likely result in better performance compared to scripting.

Regards,

Peter