Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ping to Destination from HCPMS

krish96
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ping to the destination from "SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit" is successful, but when I ping the same destination (created with appID and destination from cloud platform) it is getting failed.

As mentioned in the blog https://answers.sap.com/questions/12602651/index.html I added "/sap/opu/" it worked for a while, but after some time it started throwing the same error. This error is caused from past 2days (after optional plugins addition update).

View Entire Topic
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Shree Krishna

It seems you have created an app using HAT in WebIDE and this has eventually created an app config in CPms and so a CP destination.

Just to test if Ping works there in CPms for "S4HANA" cloud platform destination, i would suggest you to first try pinging same destination directly in CPms. Can you do the following:

• in CPms, go to "Destinations" > New > select "cloud platform destination" and then choose "S4HANA" , click Next..next..finish (dont change any default config)
  • Once done, go to "Destinations" again. Look for newly added destination and "ping" now.

do you still get failure error? What do you see when clicking on "view details"?

krish96
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi jitendrakumar.kansal

I had tried the same before, the error was the same.

I tried now pinging the destination with no changes. The ping was successful. Not able to spot what exactly is the root cause for this abnormal behavior.

The above ping is successful, with no changes made from last time. It simply takes some time, the same behavior was seen even yesterday.