cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal runtime error. An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I create a new user in SAP Netweaver Portal, and I have assigned a role to this user which has a webdynpro application. I'm using Webdynpro for ABAP.

Now the problem is when I login into the newly created user and when I click on the role I am getting an exception. I have attached the snapshot of exception below. Please check it and solve the issue. I'm strucked here from yesterday. I'm not able to solve this problem.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your valuable reply.

The problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate on your actual error found in logs and resolution to fix this?

That way the thread may be helpful to others.

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was with the mapping. We should have same user in EP system as well as the Backend system. So I created an user in the EP and same user in the Backend system also. But password can be different, password doesn't matter. This user must be mapped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am getting the same error can you help me the same

Regards,

Prasad

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

did you see Satishs reply, how he resolved it?

The problem was with the mapping. We should have same user in EP system as well as the Backend system. So I created an user in the EP and same user in the Backend system also. But password can be different, password doesn't matter. This user must be mapped.

Did you check that and also the other suggestions, that were made in this thread?

Regards,

Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had created same user in R3 and Portal and mapped 105 also same but still i am getting this error

Regards,

Prasad

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Did you look the error up in the log files on the server or in the NWA like suggested here? There you get more information what is causing the error.

Regards,

Steffi.

divyanshu
Newcomer
0 Kudos
Hi i got the same error can you please share the solution for better understanding.