Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positioning Custom Filter in Fiori Elements oData v2

kachin_agarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are developing an industry cloud solution. We are using fiori elements that consumes oData v2 service generated from CAP module. We have to add a Custom Filter in the List report page and i was able to add it using the steps provided in the below documentation.

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/sdk/#/topic/3a515829ffd74239878ebc0d453d001d

But for some reason i am unable to change the position of the Custom Filter. I used the index property in the Control Configuration to position the filter. But it does not work. It always comes as the 1st Filter in the List Report. I want to display this as the last filter item.

<smartfilterbar:ControlConfiguration key="CustomSignedStatus" index="7" visibleInAdvancedArea="true" groupId="_BASIC" label="{i18n>SignedStatus}">
        <smartfilterbar:customControl>
            <ComboBox>
                <core:Item key="Y" text="{i18n>Yes}"/>
                <core:Item key="N" text="{i18n>No}"/>
            </ComboBox>
        </smartfilterbar:customControl>
</smartfilterbar:ControlConfiguration> 

Please let me know if the index property works or is there any other way that i can position the custom filter.

I tried with different UI5 versions - 1.84.15, 1.86.0 - result is the same.

Thanks,

Kachin

View Entire Topic
arunbharathi
Employee
Employee

Hello,

Please specify a higher index value , like 100 and above for custom filter fields if it has to be displayed after all the filter fields.

To check the specific index values of other filter fields please check the metadata of the filter field where the index value is present (in oFieldViewMetadata).

Thanks,

Arun

kachin_agarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun.. I checked the index. It is generated as 10,20, 30 etc.. So index with 7 was showing at the beginning. i have modified it to 70. Shows in the correct position