Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positioning Custom Filter in Fiori Elements oData v2

kachin_agarwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are developing an industry cloud solution. We are using fiori elements that consumes oData v2 service generated from CAP module. We have to add a Custom Filter in the List report page and i was able to add it using the steps provided in the below documentation.

https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/sdk/#/topic/3a515829ffd74239878ebc0d453d001d

But for some reason i am unable to change the position of the Custom Filter. I used the index property in the Control Configuration to position the filter. But it does not work. It always comes as the 1st Filter in the List Report. I want to display this as the last filter item.

<smartfilterbar:ControlConfiguration key="CustomSignedStatus" index="7" visibleInAdvancedArea="true" groupId="_BASIC" label="{i18n>SignedStatus}">
        <smartfilterbar:customControl>
            <ComboBox>
                <core:Item key="Y" text="{i18n>Yes}"/>
                <core:Item key="N" text="{i18n>No}"/>
            </ComboBox>
        </smartfilterbar:customControl>
</smartfilterbar:ControlConfiguration> 

Please let me know if the index property works or is there any other way that i can position the custom filter.

I tried with different UI5 versions - 1.84.15, 1.86.0 - result is the same.

Thanks,

Kachin

View Entire Topic
nataliaangarita
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How to check the metadata of the filter field? Could you further explain please?

Kishannaicker
Participant
0 Kudos

Using this:

this.oSmartTable = this.getView().byId("your-namespace:sap.suite.ui.generic.template.ListReport.view.ListReport::YourEntitySet--listReport");

console.log("Metadata:", this.oSmartFilterBar._aFilterBarViewMetadata);