Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem at the time of ABAP Import

former_member281396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am installing SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 IDES version on AIX 5.3 and Oracle 10.0.2.0.4 version.Here I am getting an error at the time of ABAP Import it shows testing database connection failed due to the following R3load procedure.I am sending the massege with this mail.

1. /usr/sap/JTB/SYS/exe/run/R3load -testconnect

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /usr/sap/JTB/SYS/exe/run/R3load because of the following errors:

0509-150 Dependent module libclntsh.so could not be loaded.

0509-022 Cannot load module libclntsh.so.

0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

Please guide me to overcome this problem and provide me some solution.

Regards

Nirmal

View Entire Topic
markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am installing SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 IDES version on AIX 5.3 and Oracle 10.0.2.0.4 version.Here I am getting an error at the time of ABAP Import it shows testing database connection failed due to the following R3load procedure.I am sending the massege with this mail.

>

> # /usr/sap/JTB/SYS/exe/run/R3load -testconnect

Are you executing that command as use <sid>adm?

Is the Oracle client installed in /oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient?

Markus

former_member281396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

yes here instant client installed.

Regards

Nirmal

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And <sid>adm has the permission to read that directory?

Markus

former_member281396
Participant
0 Kudos

Please clarify which permission so that I can check.R U taking about /home/JTBADM directory permission or something else.Please clarify so that I can check.

Regards

Nirmal

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Please clarify which permission so that I can check.R U taking about /home/JTBADM directory permission or something else.

The files libcntl* are part of the Oracle instantclient; I gave you the path (/oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient) before so please check if <sid>adm is able to access that directory.

Markus

former_member281396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I am asking about adm directory and permission.How I check the adm permission??Is it /home/jtbadm directory??Please inform

Regards

Nirmal

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am asking about adm directory and permission.How I check the adm permission??

The permissions of the home directory are not relevant here.

> Is it /home/jtbadm directory??Please inform

No.

The user <sid>adm (in your case itbadm) must be able to access the directory /oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient.

You check this using ls -lisa command.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Just compare the output of the below command in your system...(Permission and ownership)

# ls -l /oracle/client/10x_64/
total 4
-rwxrwxr-x   1 <sid>adm     sapsys         100 Mar 27  2006 dbclient.lst
lrwxr-x---   1 <sid>adm     sapsys          41 Oct 28  2009 instantclient -> /oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient_10201
drwxrwx---   2 <sid>adm     sapsys        1024 Mar 27  2006 instantclient_10201

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede