cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem integrating html5 app into btp launchpad

kronseb
Participant

We are using the BTP with the Launchpad service (SAP Build Work Zone) and want to include a new app.

We include the app via the URL through our standalone approuter. This has always worked without any problems. However, it now appends other parameters to the URL, which is why the Launchpad service no longer loads the app/frame correctly. We don't know what we are doing wrong. We have already generated a new app 2 times with the App Wizard and compared with our previous apps and can't find any error. Something must be wrong with the launchpad service setting.

correct url from the app where it works:

problem:

cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com/dealerchange/index.html?sap-theme=p_ess_standardtheme_lt%40https%3A%2F%2F....cfapps.eu10.hana.ondemand.com%2Fcomsapuitheming.runtime%2Fthemeroot%2Fv1%2F~v%3DBase%3A11.7.0%2C%2A.%2A.p_ess_standardtheme_lt%28sap_fiori_3%29%3A20220831T084743Z&sap-locale=de-DE&sap-language=de-DE#dealer-show?sap-ui-app-id-hint=aa9fe8a7-9eab-4c85-8d15-3c398b9d3c2b

As you can see, there are much more stuff in the url and this is the cause of not rendering the app i suppose.

In BTP "HTML5 Applications" this deployed app works correctly, so there is nothing wrong with mta.yaml ...

There is something wrong with the integration but we can't find the problem since the other apps works correctly.

console logs:

Kind regards

Sebastian

patrickwenger
Participant

Hi. We had a similar problem some time ago. We then deactivated the option box "Add intent and default SAP parameters to URL" in the Content Manager then it worked. Mybe you will also give it a try.

Good luck

Patrick

kronseb
Participant
0 Kudos

patrick.wenger

Thank you for your answer! Unfortanetly this is not the solution for my problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gruenik
Explorer

I have found the solution to the problem

It seems that the "Add intent and default SAP parameters to URL" checkbox is set in the background without being displayed in the Content Manager.

So if you set and save this checkbox yourself once, and then remove it again, the value should be set correctly in the background and the integration should work.

kronseb
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! This was the answer to my problem. So it seems like a new bug because it didn‘t occur months before.

Answers (0)