Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Documentation Template SAP Signavio

annaliesecy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello, 

I can see that a modeller with access to SAP Process Manager can print/download a Process Documentation Template for a process/diagram (reference image).

Process Documentation.png

Is there also an option for the Process Documentation Templates to be printed/downloaded in the SAP Process Collaboration Hub? 

SAP Signavio SAP Signavio Process Manager SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub 

View Entire Topic
D_Streichert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Annaliese,

thanks for your question. In SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub, we have the option to export diagrams as PDF. Please follow the guide in our documentation: https://help.sap.com/docs/signavio-process-collaboration-hub/user-guide/export-pdf?locale=en-US 

Is that what you're looking for? 🙂

Kind regards,
Dennis

annaliesecy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

The export pdf feature was something I was not aware of, thank you for sharing 😊

My question was about a different feature (Process Documentation Report in SAP Process Manager), I've added an image to the original post for clarification. I was wondering if this report can also be downloaded in the SAP Collaboration Hub?

Thank you, 
Annaliese 

D_Streichert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Annaliese,
D_Streichert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Annaliese,

as far as I know there is no possibility to access the documentation report in Collaboration Hub. Users with the Collaboration Hub license and the right set in the feature set for their user group, still can access the documentation in Process Manager, without the enterprise license.

annaliesecy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis, that answer is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!