cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"msg":"Device xxx] not found in registry. Synchronizing with RDMS. Processing delayed"

I am trying to send data from a device into cloud platform, but it is returning the message "msg":"Device [c115c920-1695-4908-a7bf-a4ef62201458] not found in registry. Synchronizing with RDMS. Processing delayed".

Initially it was telling me that it could not find the message type id for my device, and after finding no issues with that, I restarted the iotmms service and got the device not found in registry error. I recreated a new device, complete with new message type, and device type, but I am still getting this "Device not found in registry" error.

View Entire Topic
aliasad_sapabap
Explorer

Hi Just found the solution, in your java application go to destinations. There would be two destinations, iot cockpit and rdms, for both of them make proxy type as "internet". Save it, and then check connection. If its successfull, please restart the application and check http post after 5 minutes.

Rewards points if useful

onur_sara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ali Asad

Thanks a lot 🙂 it is working very well right now .

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar error and I have changed these destinations.

The problem is solved.

Thanks a lot Ali!

Best Regards.

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!!!

Best Regards.

quez
Participant
0 Kudos

Nice, thanks 🙂

dclickner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Great catch!

chri_schmitt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Ali.

It worked fine for me as well.

Best Regards Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS! =,)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue on hanatrial. Setting the proxy to internet worked here as well. Thanks for saving my day.

(When restarting iotmms service however it is reset to the original settings: therefore the only option for me was to change settings without restart and wait for 5 minutes.)