Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAP - Document with items - managed with draft but non UUID keys

michaltvrdy74
Participant
0 Kudos

I have scenario :

- document with items (managed with unmanaged save).

Since there is not possible to create whole document with items in one, I have tried to use scenario with DRAFT.

But, there is a big problem. I'm not using UUID in my tables as a key. And, as a result, whenever I want to create second item, program terminates with short dump (create instance twice). Resp. when I want to create new document (and one draft exists), the program terminates with short dump "duplicate key".

I tried to use "late numbering" (system creates a new field with UUID in draft table), but late numbering starts during the save operation - and that why the same errors occurs in moment of creating document/new item.

Does anybody have some idea how to fill field "DRAFTUUID" in draft table ? Or is it possible using draft concept without UUID ? I read several blogs but on every one is used UUID ...

I'm creating app for on-premise system, that's why I cannot use early numbering feature ...

Thanks.

michaltvrdy74
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnks fo your reply.

Both of the links I already know. But none of them works :

1. It is possible only for standalone entity. But I have an entity with compositions and changing the key in CDS results in errors

2. Early numbering works only on BTP (cloud). Early numbering on on-premise results in errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)