Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSDMD 183: No structure available with name "0CUSTOMER " for InfoObject CHK

uwe_draisbach
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to populate an InfoCube from a write-optimized DSO. When I load the data, I get the following error:

No structure available with name "0CUSTOMER " for InfoObject CHK

The error ID is RSDMD 183

InfoObject "0CUSTOMER" is the only InfoObject in dimension "Customer", but the InfoCube has additional dimensions.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Regards

Uwe

View Entire Topic
uwe_draisbach
Explorer
0 Kudos

No ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could you explain the design of the cube, customer dimension, infoobject used etc.

regards,

Arvind.

uwe_draisbach
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

the cube has several dimensions. The customer dimension only contains the InfoObject "0CUSTOMER". If the dimension is a "Line Item Dimension" or not makes no differences, the error is raised in both cases.

As data source I have a write-optimized DSO. This DSO has also InfoObject "0CUSTOMER". In the transformation, I use a direct assignment from "0CUSTOMER" in the DSO to "0CUSTOMER" in the InfoCube.

If I delete the customer dimension, I can populate the cube without errors. But of course, in this case I am loosing some information.

Regards,

Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The failure in data load might not be due to the design of the cube but due to some data quality issue.

Change the DTP settings, open the DTP which is loading the data to the cube. goto update tab, Set the error handling to Valid records update, reporting possible (green). Also mention the max number of error records.

Create error DTP and activate it.

Load the data, some of the records are not loading from DSO to cube and these error records will be visible in error stack along with the error description. Here you will be able to analyze why it is failing. Correct the error and save.

execute the error DTP.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem. There is a corresponding SAP Note: 867563. The SAP note did not helped us (our system is in a newer state). Simple the reactivation of the mentioned characteristic solved our problem.