cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC Integrated Financial Planning : Query not editable / Datasource not accessible

kashif_abbas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In one of the data models delivered in SAC IFP Package, I would like to see the structure and filters configured in a query in data management section. According to following link (Point 5) i should have the ability.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_S4HANA_ON-PREMISE/48f4b4785b8e45938ac44a67be8032d9/e3aab28abe704b429fa...

However i am unable to, as i dont have access to the source syste. From what i see in the package, the data connections e.g. SAP S/4 HANA is also delivered, and if i correct it right, ofcourse i would not have access to it.

Question: Considering this, how can i see the structure of query?   

kashif_abbas1_0-1708077796796.png

View Entire Topic
Susanne_Helbig
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @kashif_abbas1,

the connection and the model must be shared with your user.

Before you can have a look into the query settings you need to configure the connection.
Did you maintain the connection like described in the SAP Help portal Maintaining the SAP S/4HANA Connection Within SAP Analytics Cloud ?

If you're working with an S/4HANA (onPremise) system, you also need to activate the respective OData Services. For CostEstimate this is API_FINPLAN_COSTESTIMATE_ITEMS_SRV.

Best regards
Susanne

kashif_abbas1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Susanne,

thank you very much.
I thought perhaps changing the source system below will also not allow me to open the query structure.

Thank you 🙂