cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC models linking on date

former_member302630
Participant

Hi All,

SAC Live connection to S/4 HANA CDS views. No planning model used.

I am displaying a table with month-wise data of 2 measures. So Profit-centre>G/L Account>Months in rows and measures in columns. One measure from one CDS view and other measure from other CDS view.

I want to link 2 CDS views on Profit centre, G/L account and date columns. Date is enriched, so I can display by month or year using hierarchies.

I join by date (ID), I don't get both measures visible, only primary model measure visible. If I am displaying monthwise, does the join happen month wise or does it join both CDS views date wise? Because date wise cannot be matched in this data case. I want to match on Month. Do I have to bring in a Month dimension in both models and match them? Or can I make do with date fields?

Cleo

gerbiline
Explorer
0 Kudos

I seem to have a similar problem. I want to link a model from an on premise live S/4 HANA standard CDS query view with one from an imported Excel file. Both have date fields of which the content seems to have a matching format. But it always says Columns can not be matched!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JensBraun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Cleo,

adding the month as a separate column is currently the only way to do this. At least I am not aware of any current alternative approach.

Regards,

Jens

victor_sanchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem that Claudia... I want to link a Live Model (CDS query) with one from an imported excel file, but it does not work!

Answers (0)