Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC - Table with blended models

sanpe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Community Experts,

I'm struggling in a SAC Story with combining two data sets in a table and display them as two separate versions next to each other in columns.

Would anyone have a suggestion how to achieve this? (The models are normal analytic models, not planning)

Cheers!

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Hope you have met your requirement by now. Can you please let us know how this has been addressed? We have a similar requirement and looking for a solution.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards

View Entire Topic
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi sanpe,

If the difference between two models is just the version( actuals vs budget), why not just load both actual and budget data into same model?

Best regards, William

sanpe
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi William,

this is a very simplified example, but you are right, that would be probably the best solution.

However I have control only over the imported data model and there in the 'combine data' option I'm missing the connector to BW (not sure why).

It's quite unfortunate, that there is no straight forward way how to pivot data into a table in a story...

William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

But you you can have two separate import jobs to you model. One to import actual data and one to import budget data.