Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Alert Notifications when new user is created

GowthamRaja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Using API we are creating/deleting a user in BTP CF. Is it possible to trigger btp notification alerts whenever a user is deleted or created?

I have subscribed to alert notification services in subaccount. I have to define the condition in the alert notification subscription. How to define for the above scenario

Is there any doc/blog/tutorial for this? Please help

Thanks,

Gowtham

View Entire Topic
marhol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @gow , have you checked the build-in events in ANS for user life-cycle in Cloud Foundry? Alerts are triggered when users are added / removed with certain roles on CF space level -> SAP Help for ANS: User Lifecycle Events | SAP Help Portal

GowthamRaja
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marhol,

I have seen the doc for user life cycle events where it describes the notification alert only when we add the role to user but my scenario is to trigger alert when the user is added

marhol
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
but the way BTP CF works that you have to directly add users with respective roles (either in cockpit or through CF cli - cf create-user does not work for BTP CF - at least as of now). So have you tested your scenario with in-build events? And if yes and you still facing issues, can yu maybe share your procedure?