Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ALM Health Monitoring Stats for 2 systems

kafar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi team, 

Please help me to understand how can add both QUALITY and PROD systems to monitoring. 

Background:

I connected QUALITY(ESQ) system to SAP CLOUD ALM, was using to good basic monitoring until I tried same steps to configure Production System (Using different destination key) i noticed Health monitoring page now has only Production system(ESP)

QS: - Can both system be shown on health monitoring Dashboard? any help guidance is much appreciated?

View Entire Topic
john_p_grimes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

Registering a system to your SAP Cloud ALM tenant should not overwrite the registration for another completely separate system. We should expect that each registered system should have its own tile on the Health Monitoring "overview" page. (e.g. one tile for "ESQ", and another separate tile for "ESP"). Please note, there is no "side by side" view where you can see all metrics for two systems at the same time. You can only view all metrics for a single system at a time.

My best guess is that when you registered the "ESP" system, you needed to update the "scope" selection in the Health Monitoring app so "ESP" was added. I suspect that you may have selected only the "ESP" entry, and the "ESQ" entry was deselected. Here's a list of steps to check this:

1. Logon to SAP Cloud ALM.
  2. Open the Health Monitoring app.
  3. Select the "Scope" button on the top right of the screen.
  4. Click "Toggle filter bar" to display the filters.
  5. Select both "Service" and "System" in the "Managed Object Type" field.
  6. Click the "Go" button to run the search.
  7. Scroll through the list and select the checkbox for any relevant entries that you want displayed (e.g. ESQ and ESP).
  8. Click "Apply".
  9. Navigate to the "Overview" area of Health Monitoring.
  10. The selected systems/services should all have individual tiles.
kafar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank John,

I thought the same, i expected the separate tile, I also checked from Health monitoring app, and could only see single System available to select (i.e. ESP) somehow ESQ is not in the list. Only S/4 Hana System in the list is ESP, no sign of ESQ which was there for 2 months. 

2024-03-15 10_17_09-Health Monitoring and 15 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edge.png

kafar
Explorer
0 Kudos

@John, i figured the issue, Basis team incorrectly used the same System Number for both Systems due to which i was not able to both systems. Both systems are available in CLOUD ALM for Monitoring. Appreciate your guidance.