cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Ariba On Premise in AWS Integration with S4HANA On Premise in AWS using SAP Cloud Integration

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dears,

We got a requirement where Cloud Integration(CPI/CI) needs to talk with ARIBA application. ARIBA application is located in On Premise in AWS. Can anyone please let me know, how to do the configurations step by step from the beginning to achieve this requirement. Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks and Regards,

Raviteja Satuluri

balazsbence95
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This post is Integration Suite related. If your question has nothing to do with CPI-DS (Cloud Platform Integration for data services), please remove tag SAP Cloud Integration for data services and add your question to the thread that your SAP cloud product is dedicated to.

Thank you,
Bence

View Entire Topic
YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure Ariba on-premise? I don't think Ariba sells on-premise anymore. On ERP side, which system you are integrating with? Is it SAP ERP (ECC or S/4 HANA) or non SAP system?

Check out Ariba CIG documentation

For Ariba side functional process, you need to check which Ariba module you are integrating, accordingly, you need to go through documentation.

https://help.sap.com/docs/ariba?locale=en-US

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yayati,

Thank you for your reply. This requirement for ARIBA Integration with S4HANA Using CPI/CI.

S4HANA Application location - OnPrem in AWS

ARIBA Application Location - OnPrem in AWS

Requirements - Payment requests, Purchase order, Goods Receipt etc..

Can you please let me know if we have any standard packages ?

Thanks and Regards,

Raviteja Satuluri