Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Asset Manager - Mobile Add on on ERP

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know few things related to SAP Asset manager.

In our organization, we are trying to build a POC for SAP Asset manager. I came across few doubts while finalizing the process to configure it. Could you please help with the same.

1. Do we need to install the add on components to ERP for Asset Manager app. Is there any base version possible without installing any add on component.

2. While finding out the required components to install, I came across SAP Note. 2660361. It provides information about four scenarios and corresponding components for each one of them. The note says we can configure only one scenario. Any information on why it is not possible to have a combination of two scenarios.

3. The connection from mobile services will be directly from mobile services destination via cloud connector to ERP. Is it not possible to have SAP NetWeaver Gateway in between. We would like to expose all the OData's from gateway instead of directly from ERP backend.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

P.S. I am not able to find correct tag for SAP Asset manager application. So I have tagged it to Mobile development Kit.

View Entire Topic
saligave005
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sarabjeet. Were you able to deploy the AM POC?

How did you build the AM client?

Thanks, Suhas