Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BAS Project folder structure

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are migrating from Web IDE to SAP BAS and one of the projects in Web IDE has this structure:

This won't fit in BAS.

I have wrapped some folders under webapp folder and I have added xs-app.json file, package.json file and ui5.yaml file but still doesn't work.

What am I missing?.

Thanks,

Javier

View Entire Topic

Hi Javier,

In general, I would recommend that you migrate your project using the migration tool SAP Fiori tools provide.

Please see the details here https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_FIORI_tools/17d50220bcd848aa854c9c182d65b699/70d41f3ee29d453a90efab3ce...

Having said that, I also noticed that in your particular snapshot, you do not have webapp folder. We are planning to enhance our support for these kind of projects for migration which will require minimum manual changes. Will it be ok for you to open an incident with us (CA-UX-IDE) so that we can look into your scenario a bit more in detail?

Not sure what you meant by "This won't fit in BAS." though..

Regards,

Sushant

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thanks for your message.

The project is not suitable for the migration tool. It does not come up when using Fiori: Migrate Project for use in Fiori tools in the Command Palette.

I will open an incident.

Thanks again for your response,

Javier

Hi Javier,

With the latest release, we have tried to cover the scenario where SAP Fiori tools migration tool will detect and migrate projects having no webapp folder. Can you please give it a try? If you have any feedback/bug, please do not hesitate to alternatively create an incident with us (CA-UX-IDE)

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/SAPSE.sap-ux-application-modeler-extension/changelog

"Added ability to migrate SAP Fiori projects that do not have a webapp folder to support SAP Fiori tools"

Regards,

Sushant

tashley
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days. You can unaccept it anytime if the answer provided was not helpful enough and you have further question