Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BTP Platform - after deployment, metadata is missing

0 Kudos

Tutorials: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/btp-app-work-zone-setup.html
--------------------------
Hi!

I've followed the tutorials where you can deploy 'Risk' and 'Mitigation' apps to the BTP, using either Cloud Foundry or Kyma runtimes. The deployments were successful, however when clicking on the 'Mitigations' tile, it loads the app with an error message related to 'metadata'. According to the developer tools of the browser, the 'Mitigations' app is looking for the 'metadata' from the /service/risk endpoint and it gets an '500' error code. The 'Risks' part is working correctly.

I would be grateful if you could share with me some tips in which part of the codebase should I look for the solution.

Thanks,

András

manjunath_ks1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,
I would check that the Navigation Targets are added and the deployment configuration is also added correctly, it's part of the this tutorial. Also you can compare your code with the branch here. I would make sure the mta.yml and ui5 deployment files are configured similarly.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Manju

mikolaj_k
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there may be a problem with the xs-app.json file in the Mitigations app. Look at the /service route if it is configured similarly to this in the Risk app.

Regards,

Mikolaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)